Happy Halloween 2014!
- Rothenberg: Obama Could Face Historic Losses
- Dem Base Dissatisfied
- Kerry Says US Lacks A Plan To Deal With Terrorists
- A Referendum On Competence
- Democrats Lost Their Grip On White Working Class Voters
- Republican Solid Pickups: W.VA., S.D., Montana, Colo, Arkansas, Alaska
- Republican Likely Pickups: Iowa, Louisiana
- On the Bubble: New Hampshire, North Carolina
- Republicans Vulnerable: GA, KY
National News You Should Know:
- Proposition Recommendations: No Across The Board
- Prop 1 fails to allocate enough money to water storage - approving it will take the heat off Brown to do the right thing and emphasize water storage
- Prop 2 - Why are we creating a rainy day fund when we have unpaid current debts and pension underfunding?
- Prop 45 - absurd proposition that concentrates power in Ins. Commisioner.
- Prop 46 - A trade-off proposition. It likely will add to medical costs - but existing limits the beneficial effects lawsuits have.
- Prop 47 - Reduces some crime classifications from felony to misdemeanor because in reailty we don'thave prison space and CA is becoming soft on crime
- Prop 48 - Ratifies a gaming compact but allows off-reservation construction.
- Stockton Bankruptcy Judge Ruling Does Not Cut Pensions As Predicted
~ ~ ~
My TV Appearance on NewsMax: What Obama Should Do About ISIS
My Latest in the SacBee: Jerry Brown Can't Take Credit For Job Growth
My Latest In Forbes: CA's Economic Collision Course: Immigration and Water + California's Low On Water? Time to Fine The Water Resources Board
My Latest @ The Washington Times: The Obama Way: Litigation Not Leadership
My Latest Op/Eds - Radio Interviews: